Complete CEMS in one cabinet - combines infrared analyzer, sample conditioning system and probe into one device to measure: HCl, NO, NO2 (NOx), SO2, CO, CO2, HC, CH4 (TOC), HF, N2O, O2 ...
- Complete CEMS in one cabinet - combines infrared analyzer, sample conditioning system and probe into one device
- Short response time, with automatic cross interference correction
- Heated probe in different materials and lengths to suit the application
Developed specifically for CEMS and process online monitoring, the MIR IS in-situ multi-gas CEM analyzer is a compact short-extractive system based on our wellknown MIR 9000 analyzer. Providing high performance, sensitivity and accurate measurements on a large number of gas parameters, the MIR IS offers very fast response time (less than 40ms). It uses the Infra-Red Gas filter Correlation principle, a well-established method to reduce cross interferences between compounds and therefore providing measures with high accuracy and repeatability.
- Repeatability: ± 2% of full scale (F.S.)
- Zero drift: ± 2% F.S. / 30 days
- Span drift: ± 2% F.S. / 30 days
- Linearity: ± 1% F.S.
- Industrial Boilers and Furnaces, Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Incineration, Co-generation, Gas Turbines, Power Plants
- Process Control & process optimisation
- Pre/post Scrubber Measurements