The MP101M analyzer uses the standard ISO 10473 by beta gauge measurement method for the continuous measurement of fine dust in ambient air.
- Ultra-low activity C14 sealed flat source
- Built-in reference gauge for calibration: no need for factory re-calibration
- Fibreglass tape with 3 years of autonomy of continuous daily sampling
- Data recording through RS232, Ethernet, USB port (included in standard)
The instrument is certified equivalent to the reference method in accordance with the EN12341 European standards for PM10 and PM2.5 respectively EN14907 and US EPA for the continuous monitoring of PM10 or PM2.5.
The MP101M is a device for measuring particles suspended in ambient air. It allows you to carry out the regulatory monitoring of the PM10 and PM2.5, with triggering of an alarm in case of exceeding the threshold. Its technical principle is based on the measurement of particles by attenuation of beta radiation. The suspended particles are collected by suction of a determined volume on a glass fiber filter, with automatic sequential flow; It travels between a beta radiation source (carbon 14) and a Geiger-Müller (GM) counter.
- Lower detectable limit: 0.5 μg/m3 (24h average)
- Measuring period: 10 min, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, ..., 48h (user-selectable)
- Detector: high performance Geiger-Müller counter
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz (115V/60 Hz)
- Urban, industrial, background... air pollution monitoring stations
- Compact Road side and traffic monitoring stations
- Mobile air quality monitoring laboratories