The adsorption air dryers provide dry air through technology Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA system) for NMR, AA, DTA, Rheometers, or upstream of nitrogen generators or air zero.
- Patented PSA Technology
- Complete purification unit
- Incorporating pre / post filtration and condensate purge
- Simplicity of installation
It incorporates a microfilter MF filter inlet at 0.01 micron, two drying columns equipped with molecular sieve packaged in cartridge to facilitate maintenance, a dust filter PE output at 25 microns. There are also air dryers without CO2 adsorption for TOC analyzers, purging or FT-IR microscopes.
- Output air flow rate: 2 liters / min to 7 bar
- Air quality delivered: dew point -70 ° C, HCs <0.003 ppm; Particles <0.1 micron
- Inlet air flow at 7 bar: 18 L / min
- Regeneration air flow rate: 16 L / min
- Compressed air network
- CO2 analyzer