The diaphragm air dryers operate on the principle of a bundle of microporous membranes and a series of filters, ideally designed to filter the compressed air upstream of zero air generators or other application requiring a low moisture content .
- Compact construction without CFC, PVC or silicone
- Silent solution
- No power supply
- Large capillary diameter
Such a treatment ensures the protection of equipment whatever the quality of air delivered by the production plant.
- Outlet air flow rate: 150.3 liters / min to 7 bar
- Regeneration air flow rate: 10%
- Dew point reduction from -20 ° C
- Includes a cyclonic separator, an SMF submicrofilter and an activated carbon filter, a pressure reducer and an installation and fixing kit
- Compressed air network
- Upstream of a zero air generator if the humidity is too high
- Upstream of analytical instruments requiring low moisture content