The Empyrean Nano edition is a hybrid laboratory X-ray scattering instrument. It uniquely enables for a variety of techniques for the structural characterization of (nano)materials on multiple length scales.
- Maximum flexibility
- High-performing detectors
- SAXS/WAXS with ScatterX78
- USAXS option for ultimate small-angle resolution
Several other applications, such as powder diffraction, thin film analysis and CT can be added – also as later upgrades.
The high performance and flexibility of the instrument are driven by a high-resolution goniometer platform, a modular concept and latest detector technology.
- Type : vertical 2-circle goniometer; theta - theta geometry
- Radius: 240 mm
- Resolution : 0.0001 deg
- Interface : PreFIX type, enabling quick exchange of pre-aligned optics, stages and detectors