X'Pert³ Powder is PANalytical’s newest X-ray diffraction system based on the fully renewed X’Pert platform.
- Dimensions: 1972 (h) x 1370 (w) x 1131 (d) mm
- Vertical goniometer (theta-theta)
- 240 mm radius, interfaces are available to reduce the diffracted beam radius for specific applications
- 3 kW generator supporting all current and future X-ray tubes
With new on-board control electronics, compliance with the latest and most stringent X-ray and motion safety norms, advances in eco-friendliness and reliability the X’Pert³ Powder is ready for the future. The system offers an affordable solution for high-throughput, high-quality phase identification and quantification, residual stress analysis, grazing incidence diffraction, X-ray reflectometry, small-angle X-ray scattering, pair distribution function analysis and non-ambient diffraction.
- 2D SAXS / WAXS measurements on the Empyrean
- High-resolution, high-throughput XRPD
- USAXS experiments on the Empyrean
- Measuring accurate peak position in non-ambient XRD