The Epsilon 1 is a fully integrated energy dispersive XRF analyzer consisting of a spectrometer, built-in computer, touch screen and analysis software.
- Non-destructive analysis
- Maximum sensitivity
- Easy communication
- Atmospheric variations
Powered by the latest advances in excitation and detection technology the Epsilon 1 is a star performer in the low-cost benchtop instrument class.Epsilon 1 produces fast, cost-effective, precise and accurate data with minimal operator dependence and sample preparation.
The total running cost is therefore much lower than other analytical techniques such as AAS, ICP and wet chemical methods that are costly and also require a dedicated skilled operator.
Epsilon 1 is built for the characterization and analysis of any type of sample in many industry segments such as cement, cosmetics, environmental, food, forensics, metals and coatings, mining and minerals, nanomaterials, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and polymers.
- High-resolution, typical 135 eV
- High count rate detector capacity for faster analysis
- Max voltage of 50 kV, ideal for analyzing heavier elements
- Spillage protection against powders and liquids
- Mining automation
- Quick quantification of major and trace compounds in limestone
- Comparison of elemental analysis techniques - advantages of XRF in comparison with ICP and AAS
- Major, minor and trace compound analysis in soda glass