SETA provide the next generation of automated precision flash point instruments.
- Fully automatic
- Large memory storage
- Patented "SafeFlash" auto fire extinguisher
- Gas or electronic ignition using proven and long lasting SETA "Ignite" technology
The SETA PM-93 is a fully automated Pensky-Martens closed cup flash point tester which combines strict method conformance with state of the art control technology and safety systems to provide the next generation of automated precision flash point instruments.
SETA PM-93 provides rapid sample testing using integral heating and forced air sample cooling systems to maximise sample throughput. Easy “3-step to test” operation : add a sample, lower the pod and press start.
- Thermal detector
- Ignition / cooling system : electric hot wire or gas flame / forced air (integral fan)
- Fast heating rate : > 10°C/min
- Sample temperature measurement : Pt 100 stainless steel probe
- Dimensions / weight : 38.5 x 24.0 x 50.0 cm / 25 kg
- ASTM D93 Procedures A, B and C
- IP 34 Procedures A, B and C
- ISO 2719 Procédures A, B and C