The Seta KV-6 gives the user a high quality and robust solution for kinematic viscosity determinations.
- Large colour display showing bath and set point temperatures
- Preset facility for standard kinematic viscosity temperatures
- Easy-to-use ‘set temperature’ facility ensures pinpoint accuracy at any temperature
- Heating & boost heating temperature control with adjustment setting to 0.01°C
Ultra precise temperature stability and uniformity is achieved with an integrated advanced Thermostir Plus heating and stirring system. All internal components are of stainless steel construction to ensure long term durability and suitable for use with either oil, silicone fluid or water bath media. The large 50 litre capacity ensures minimum temperature recovery time after loading of bath, improving sample throughput.
An uninterrupted view of viscometer tubes is provided by an oversize double glazed front panel with the outer panel made from toughened safety glass to BS 3463. An integrated low voltage halogen illumination unit ensures a crystal clear view of capillary timing lines for precise timing measurements. A removeable and recessed 6 place top plate has 62mm apertures and covers with provision for two thermometer holders. The recessed design allows viscometer tubes to sit low in the bath and provides the user with a much improved vision of the upper timing marks on the viscometer tubes. An optional 7 place top plate for 51mm viscometer tube holders is available on request. Digital temperature control and inbuilt cold water cooling coil provide accurate and stable test temperatures from ambient to 150°C ±0.01°C. The KV-6 Bath footprint is the best in its class with compact dimensions of 56cm wide and 33cm depth.
- Accommodates up to 6 viscometer tubes
- Temperature range ambient to 150°C, +/-0.01°C
- Digital temperature control with Thermostir Plus
- Oil, silicone fluid or Water filled depending on temperature of use
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil viscosity measurements