Ultra-performing and transportable meters suitable for laboratories that do not require an automatic multi-detector system.
- Simple: Use with or without a computer (touch screen)
- Performance: double scintillation detector or proportional gas meter
- Low noise: Shielded models including active anti-cosmic protection
- Windowless technology for better sensitivity
The MPC-900 and MPC-1000 α and β manual mono-meters combine simplicity of use, performance and economy. MPC-900s are especially suitable for laboratories with spot measurements on samples with a diameter of 51mm.
Five models are available:
MPC-900-DP: Transportable meter with ZnS scintillator and two Phosphorus plastic detectors – requires no gas inlet
MPC-900-GFW: High-sensitivity transportable counter with proportional gas sensor – aluminized window (80 μg / cm²)
MPC-900-GFL: High-sensitivity transportable counter with proportional gas sensor – windowless technology
MPC-1000-GFW: Ultra-low noise manual counter (including anti-cosmic detector) – aluminized window (80 μg / cm²)
MPC-1000-GFL: Ultra-low noise (including anti-cosmic detector) manual mono-meter with windowless technology: better detection efficiency
The MPC range is ideal for applications in nuclear medicine, on-site decontamination and environmental physics that do not justify a high-speed automatic system.
- Sample: 51 mm diameter
- Efficiency Th230 DP / GFW / GFL: 23% / 40% / 45%
- Possible options: Lead shielding and remote interface
- Efficiency Sr90 / Y90 DP / GFWL / GFL: 45% / 55% / 55%
- Efficiency Tc99 DP / GFL / GWL: 30% / 35% / 45%
- Nuclear medicine laboratory
- Decontamination laboratory
- Laboratory of environmental physics