The RadEye B20 is a modern compact multi-purpose contamination meter for alpha, beta, gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Versatile operation modes
- Bright backlit LCD display
- Menu driven user interface
- thick rubber protective cover
First responders need to quickly identify mixed radioactive surface contamination in facility and field environments. The RadEye B20 and B20-ER Multi-Purpose Survey Meters provide a handheld, on-site solution for homeland security personnel, fire brigades, emergency response personnel, agencies involved in decontamination and decommissioning projects and hospital and pharmaceutical industry employees.
RadEye B20 and B20-ER offer consistent, reliable results in any application requiring radiological surveys of flat surfaces. Model B20 is for normal measurements. Model B20-ER is for high-range measurements.
- Lightweight - 300g
- 500 hours operation with 2 AAA batteries
- Rechargeable NiMH cells can be used
- Radiation detection measurement
- Homeland security