Measure more than 11 impedance parameters from 12 to 200KHz with an accuracy of 0.02%.
- 11 parameters: R / Q, L / Q, C / D (series or paralel), R / X (series)
- Programming Bin (pass or fail)
- Bias internal and external
- Displaying two parameters
The high-precision RLC measuring bridge from IET Labs (former GenRad factory) allows you to measure up to 11 impedance parameters with an accuracy of 0.02%. Ideal for research applications or for requiring very high accuracy.
The 1963 model is controlled by a microprocessor, which allows you to automate most of the functions.
> The tests
> Parameter selection
> The control of frequencies and voltages
> Programming limits
- Frequency range: 12 Hz to 200 kHz
- Programmable test voltage from 5mV to 1,275V
- Accuracy: ± 0.02% for RLCGZY; ± 0.0002 for QD; ± 0.02% RXB, ± 0.01 ° Θ
- Internal bias: 2.0 Vdc, external bias: 60 Vdc max
- Interface: IEEE-488.2 (optional), RS232
- Impedance measurement
- Component testing