The 7124 Synchronous Detection Amplifier combines the advantages of 'old' analog instruments such as the PAR124 and the best digital instruments.
- The only lock-in isolated from digital noise
- Battery operated
- Suitable for measurement at very low temperatures
- Remove ground loops
SIGNAL RECOVERY is therefore proud to introduce the model 7124 precision lock-in amplifier, which is particularly suited to such work. It uses a unique analog fiber optic link to interconnect a remote connection unit (RCU), to which the experiment is connected, and a main instrument console. In normal operation there are no digital clock signals within the RCU, and so it can emit no switching noise.
- Frequency of use from 0.5Hz to 150KHz
- Minimum sensitivity 2nV to 1V and 2fA to 1uA
- Time constants of output filters from 10 μs to 100 ks
- Digital oscillator adjustable in amplitude and frequencies
- USB2 and Ethernet interfaces
- Scanned probe microscopy
- Optical mesurments
- Low temperature mesurements
- Impedance mesurements
- Atomic force microscopie