The BNC 3830 6-channel multiplexer is simply controlled via your computer (labview drivers, VB..) from your USB port.
- Software included
- LED indicators
The 3830 multiplexer has been developed to make your interconnections as easy as possible. The 3830 is controlled directly with your PC via its software and/ or Labview drivers, it connects and feeds with your USB port. The 3830 with 6 floating BNC channels can be inputs or outputs connected to both relay channels. Several 3830s can operate in interconnections allowing you to build wider multiplexers.
- 6 BNC channels (A, B and C on bus 1, C, D and E on bus 2)
- Maximum Voltage / Current: 50V / 200mA
- Power supply via USB port (<500 mA @ + 5 V DC)
- Piloting: labview, proportional software, Visualbsic, VBscript ...
- Switching between several detectors and measuring instruments
- Connect a signal source (oscilloscope) to multiple cells
- Create systems including multiple Lockin, preamplifiers.