The model 5186 is a high input impedance, low-noise, AC-coupled voltage preamplifier which offers a true differential input.
- Real differential input
- High impedance
It has a frequency response from 0.5 Hz to 1 MHz and three switched gain settings of ×10, ×100 and ×1000. It is a general purpose preamplifier which has the facility to be connected to grounded sources in a manner which breaks ground loops and since it has a true differential input it can be used to measure floating sources, such as the output from an AC bridge, without imposing an asymmetrical load onto the source.
- Impedance 100 MΩ // 20 pF
- Frequency Response 0.5 Hz to 1 MHz
- Gain x 10, x 100 or x 1000
- Operates on batteries or mains
- Acoustic research
- AC bridge measurement
- Measure amplifier hall effect
- Preamplification of an oscilloscope