The 5182 is a preamplifier and very low current-to-voltage converter. It allows to follow a DC signal at 1MHz and amplifies with a maximum gain of 10<sub>8<sub>.
- AC and DC Coupling
- Low-noise mode
- Works on battery or mains
- Low Impedance
The transimpedance 5182 is a low-noise-current-to-low-voltage converter that has been designed to amplify the very low currents encountered in photometry and semiconductor research.
The 5182 has 4 gain ranges and includes a special mode for very low-noise applications on its most important gain. The 5182 with two outputs allows you to follow the AC and DC components of your signal for photometric applications where it is sometimes useful to follow the bias current independently.
- AC gain: 10-5, 10-6, 10-7, 10-8, 10-8 A / V low-noise
- Gain DC: 10-3, 10-4, 10-6, 10-7, 10-8 A / V
- DC response to 1Mhz
- Amplification for photodiodes
- Amplification for PMT
- Amplification for Ion Collector