The FLIR Fido X3 is the lightest and most sensitive handheld explosives trace detector in its class.
- TrueTrace detection in <10 seconds
- Broad, class-based identification
- Fast five-minute start-up
- Long-lasting, user replaceable battery
Its unique TrueTrace™ detection technology identifies military, conventional, homemade, and liquid explosive threats by class on surfaces (particulate) and in bottles (vapor). With a magnesium case and splash-proof seal, its rugged design meets rigorous MIL-STD-810G and IP54 specifications.
It starts from cold in five minutes and has a battery that lasts up to eight hours. With clear-down measured in seconds, operators spend more time sampling and less time waiting. Fido X3 expedites on-site decision making with ten-second threat reporting via intuitive, go/no-go alarms. Training can be completed in 30 minutes, further minimizing the impact on day-to-day operations and costs. With thousands of units fielded in over 40 countries, the Fido X-series is the most trusted handheld explosives trace detector for critical security applications.
- Handheld Explosive Trace Detector
- Particulate and Vapor detection
- 10 seconds or less with exclusive real-time detection capability
- Weight : 1.36kg including battery
- Entry control and random checkpoint screening
- Post-event screening
- Passenger terminal screening
- Bottled-liquid threat screening