The H150E is a handheld explosives and narcotics detector that rapidly detects and identifies trace amounts of a wide variety of military, commercial, and homemade explosives and narcotics. The H150E’s innovative design includes patented non- radioactive ion mobility spectrometry technology, so there are no associated certifications, licensing, inspection, testing or decommissioning costs normally associated with systems that contain radioactive materials.
- Detects and identifies explosives or narcotics in seconds
- Industry-leading low false alarm rate
- Proven non-radioactive ion source
- Integrated sample trap holder
The H150E retains the outstanding detection performance of L3’s widely deployed QS-B220 desktop system. The network-ready system is easy to operate and features a large, high-resolution, daylight-readable color touchscreen. The icon-based interface provides a familiar user experience, allowing for simple and intuitive navigation.
- Warm up time : Less than 30 minutes (typical)
- Analysis time User-selectable, 9-12 seconds (10 seconds default)
- Batteries: Up to 3-4 hours operating time per pair of batteries
- Detector type Non-radioactive Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS)