The QS-B220 is an explosives and narcotics bench detector which can rapidly detect and identify trace amounts of a wide variety of narcotics and military, commercial or craft explosives (HMEs).
- High speed technology
- Wide range of detected substances
- Ultra-fast analysis' time and cleanup
- Reduced need for maintenance
Based on a patented technology of spectrometry whithin ion mobility without radioactive source, this portable solution sets new standards in terms of performance and ergonomics for users of trace detection equipments. The QS-B220 monitors its environment, changes that may affect its analysis, and it re-calibrates itself accordingly.
- No radioactive source
- Integrated long time calibrators
- Power : 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- High-resolution color touch screen 12.5 inch
- Dimensions : 318 mm (W) x 280mm (Depth) x 343mm (Height)
- Identification of military, commercial and artisanal explosives
- Identification of narcotics