The Eagle® C10 is a portal for the X-ray inspection of occupied vehicles capable of screening more than 100 vehicles per hour.
- Safely scan occupied vehicles
- More than 100 vehicules scanned per hour
- Simple installation and relocation for site flexibility
Installed at entrances and exits of critical facilities and border crossings to ensure security and detect threats and contraband the Eagle ® C10 provide comprehensive inspection of occupied vehicles. A typical drive-thru speed of 8 km/h (5 mph) provides vehicle throughput of hundreds of small vehicles per hour. With either a nearby or remote inspection station and an easily relocatable design, an Eagle C-series scanning system offers flexibility for maximum return on investment.
- Dual-energy imaging
- Automated numbered plate capture
- Material separation technology
- Radioactive material detection (Gamma / Neutron ray)
- Customs & Border Control
- Defense & Force Protection
- Critical Infrastructure
- Ports et aéroports