PerkinElmer’s PinAAcle™ 500 is the world’s first completely corrosion-resistant flame atomic absorption (AA) spectrometer, designed to withstand the harshest environments and most corrosive samples.
- Exceptional sensitivity and precision
- Fast, simple, reproducible operation
- Harsh environments
- Low maintenance
It offers superior durability, longer life, lower maintenance costs, and the fastest return on investment of any flame AA.
The PinAAcle 500 is a robust, fully-integrated, flame-only benchtop system, ideal for laboratories needing a reliable, easy-to-use, yet high-performance flame AA. It is equipped with an innovative touchscreen interface with the flexibility to operate via its easy-to-use Syngistix Touch™ software or the more comprehensive, optional Syngistix™ for AA Software.
The PinAAcle 500 is designed for:
• Exceptional sensitivity and precision, allowing analysis of lower concentrations with the accuracy of higher-end AA systems
• Fast, simple, reproducible operation through the intuitive, icon-based interface of Syngistix Touch or Syngistix for AA
• Harsh environments and samples thanks to its corrosion-resistant sample introduction components
• Minimum maintenance and maximum speed with a rugged design that virtually eliminates maintenance, reducing operating costs
- Portable: No
- Weight: 57 kg
- Height: 64 cm Width: 67 cm
- Analysis of corrosive samples