More than just a pH meter, the new SevenCompact S210 can also be used to measure redox potentials.
- Instrument for measuring pH and mV / Redox
- Easy to use
- High safety and reproducibility
- Integrated USB and RS232 interfaces
Suitable for a wide range of applications, the SevenCompact S210 offers the following features:
- uPlace electrode holder included with its perfectly vertical motion: place the electrode in the most appropriate position for your sample. uPlace allows faster measurements and reduces the risk of tank overturning and damage to the probe.
- 2 display configurations: at the touch of a button, view all the measurement information on the screen or concentrate on the essentials with the uFocus view.
- Intelligent Sensor Management: electrode with automatic sensor ID recognition for maximum safety and reproducibility.
- Automatic buffer recognition: fast and efficient routine calibrations.
- Connectivity and peripherals: Built-in USB and RS232 interfaces for data exchange.
- pH range from -2000 to 20000
- User-definable pH resolution: 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1
- Relative accuracy of pH ± 0.002
- User-definable mV resolution: 0.1 / 1
- Pharaceutical industry and test laboratories
- Food industry
- Chemical R&D