The checkweigher role is to control the weight or the filling up of each products and to sort them depending on the values specified by the user.
For some applications, this continuous monitoring can allow the rejection of a product that does not contain the right pieces number by deduction regarding the weight.
These solutions are mainly designed for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industries and for all other manufacturer who need to ensure an optimal quality control at the end of the production line.
HTDS is the exclusive representative of PRISMA Industrial equipments in France. Accurate and reliable, PRISMA Industriale checkweigher can meet all of your individual needs through customised weighing solutions:
– Touch screen
– Data-gathering on USB key, computer or printer
– Rapid dismantling of trays
– Subservience system to correct an excessive / insufisient dosing rate upstream in order to obtain in fine a medium weight very close to the nominal weight.
– Different rejection ways: jack, blowing, flipper, etc depending on the products fragility.
– Can be combined with a metals detector.
The incorporation of these solutions in your packaging and production lines is to be studied on a case by case basis.