Qualification & calibration
HTDS to best meet your needs offers calibration and qualification procedures so that your tools are always as optimal as possible.
With certified standards and periodically calibrated tools, HTDS offers its customers its know-how and a set of software for the calibration of a large set of measuring equipment (scales, pH meters, titrators, … Reports that meet all the latest metrological requirements and comply with the 17025 standard completing the range of our tools.
To meet the quality requirements of laboratories operating in a controlled environment, we offer IQ, OQ, PQ manufacturers qualification procedures as well as performance checks of your equipment from the European Pharmacopoeia.
to qualify your solutions
SQT - for the qualification of chromatographic systems under empowerment
• The Automatic System Qualification Tool (SQT) reduces the time and costs associated with qualification operations.
• Conforms to ISO 17025 and the USP direction; and meeting Data Intergity requirements; SQT is used to qualify a broad range of Waters HPLC channels as well as Agilent brand HPLCs and GCs powered by Empower software.
MQD for dissolution baths
• The MQD is a mechanical calibration tool as described by the FDA for dissolution equipment.
• It can be used on all brands of devices, eliminating the possibility of interpretation of manual readings.
• With a complete chain of custody going back to NIST, the MQD allows for accurate and reliable qualifications with data automatically sent on a report in PDF format.
UOQ protocol of universal qualification
• For laboratories wishing to standardize their qualification protocols and extend it to a wide range of equipment and brands, Perkin Elmer's UOQ is the ideal tool.
• UOQ services have been specifically designed to meet the latest international guidelines and regulations.
• The smart PDF report minimizes calculation errors and automatically validates the results.