Hi-tech detection systems
HTDS – High Tech Detection Systems – is a French company specialized in the distribution and maintenance of high technology detection systems in France and abroad. It was created in January 2002 by a team of Perkin Elmer executives and now has more than 250 employees in 9 countries, including 65 salespeople and 90 after-sales service technicians. It has subsequently earned the trust of world leaders in high-tech detection.
In addition to PerkinElmer, HTDS today distributes a selection of internationally renowned brands (Ametek, Rapiscan, Dylog, Applied BioSystems, Ortec …) and has major references in more than 30 countries worldwide.
The headquarters is located in Massy, France and HTDS has subsidiaries in 6 countries in Africa and the Middle East (Algeria, Egypt, Madagascar, DRC, Morocco and Tunisia) to be always closer to its customers and thus guarantee a quality optimal service.
PRODUCTS AND MARKETS
The goal of HTDS is to propose to its customers quality products and services. To achieve this, the company selects the leading systems in the world. HTDS’ expertise in the fields and technologies it proposes is the commitment to a customised quality assistance at all phases of a solution implementation : design, installation, training and maintenance.
HTDS ensures the marketing and maintenance of a wide range of solutions for the following markets:
- Security: Marketing and maintenance of safety control machines for airports, prisons and public buildings (X-ray scanners, metal detector, dangerous substances …).
> Brands: Rapiscan, Thermo Scientific, Flir, Pitagone …
> Distribution: France, Benelux, Cyprus, Africa
> Customers: Civil Aviation, Ministries, Presidencies, Embassies, Ports, Customs, Airports …
- Product inspection: Supply and maintenance of quality control equipment types x-xn checkweighers, line metal detectors for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
> Brands: Dylog
> Distribution: France, Switzerland, Benelux, Africa
> Customers: Nestlé, Danone, CECAB-D’Aucy, Bonduelle, Campbell, Lactalis, ITM, …
- Optoelectronic Components : Commercialization of optoelectronic components for the industry.
> Brands : Excelitas Technologies, Seoul, Upec, SmartGas, CNI Laser, Brightek, UC&GN, Carclo…
> Distribution : France, Maghreb, Africa
> Customers : Industry, defense, aerospace french leaders, IoT, Universities…
- Analytical Sciences : Distribution and maintenance of life science solutions (molecular biology and genomics) and analytical instrumentation for laboratory solutions.
> Partners : PerkinElmer, ThermoFisher Scientific, Waters, Peak, Leco, Suez, Sotax, Malvern Panalytical…
> Distribution : Maghreb, Afrique.
> Customers : Pfizer, GSK, Sonatrach, Sanofi, Air Liquide, Hospitals, Universities, Scientific Police, CNRS, INRA, CEA …
- Nuclear instrumentation & radiation protection : Commercialization of nuclear instrumentation solutions (radiation detectors, NIM electronic modules, spectrometers) and radiation protection (Contaminometers, flow meters, dosimetry systems …)
> Brands : Ortec, Tracerco, Flir, Protean instruments…
> Distribution : France, Maghreb, Africa
> Customers: EDF, Cogema, CEA, Marines, CNRS IN2P3, Universities, etc…
- Electrochemistry & electrical testing: HTDS offers a complete range of electrochemical instrumentation and materials characterization equipment solutions, as well as various complementary solutions in your sector (fundamental electrochemistry, renewable energy sources, corrosion, sensors, batteries, materials…). With our local presence, we provide sales and installation, training and maintenance services for all the equipment proposed.
> Brands: AMETEK Scientific Instruments (Princeton Applied Research, Solartron Analytical, and Signal Recovery), PALMSENS …
> Distribution: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Fr-Switzerland, Algeria, Egypt, DRC, Madagascar, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
> Customers: Academic Research, CNRS, CEA, Universities, EDF, Renault, PSA, Thales, Valeo, Safran, Naval Group, ArcelorMittal, Arkema …
Word from the CEO
"HTDS is strong of its partnership with suppliers all world leaders, and its establishment in Africa thanks to its various subsidiaries. HTDS combines expertise, flexibility and responsiveness to ensure optimal quality of service and tailor-made support."
HTDS markets the products of the world leaders in high-tech detection. It relies on a team of experts in pre-sales and after sales.
HTDS positions itself on complementary sectors and cultivates the multi-competence of its employees. It offers tailor-made quality support at all stages of the implementation of a solution: design, installation, training, maintenance.
HTDS relies on proximity for optimal quality of service. It offers expertise and a highly responsive maintenance service thanks to a local presence.
Our Key numbers
The key numbers
0 years of existence
0 M€ turnover
0 countries covered
Our international network
For a responsive service, tailored to your needs, HTDS has a network of subsidiaries, each with a team of specialized technicians and a complete stock of spare parts. A dedicated stock of equipment for your occasional rental needs is also available.