HTDS (Hi-TECH DETECTION SYSTEMS) is a company specialized in the distribution and maintenance of high-tech detection systems in France and abroad.
HTDS respects your right to privacy. This policy informs you about the way in which processed the personal data collected by HTDS in France, as well as the choices you can make regarding the collection and use of your personal data by HTDS in France, whether during the consultation of our website, subscribing or using our Solutions or Services or your contacts with us.
This policy applies to the HTDS website.
Collection of information
We collect information about you (eg: name, address, email address, telephone number, location, as well as information about the Services) when you subscribe to our services (either directly, eg: filling in a contact form, either indirectly, eg subscription of a service by a client / organization of which you are the beneficiary) when you register on our site or call one of our advisors. You can also provide us with information when you interact with our site or by connecting via third-party social networks. The information we collect may be cross-checked with information from other sources.
The use of information
The information we collect is mainly used to:
- Execute contracts with our customers and provide you with our services,
- Respond to your requests, manage our contacts with you, and more generally ensure the management of our relations with our customers, partners merchants and other professional contacts
- Manage subscriptions to our newsletters, loyalty program, as well as prospecting and commercial animation
- Customize, develop, protect, maintain, improve and track statistical affiliate conversions and provide our Services, including the posting of content and personalized advertisements on the Sites or sites of third parties
Your preferences for commercial solicitations and targeting
If you no longer wish to receive our commercial emails, just follow the instructions in these emails. You may also express your preferences and, where appropriate, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of electronic business prospecting or exercise your right of opposition to be the subject of commercial targeting by contacting us by email at dpo @ htds.fr
Access and correction of your personal information
To access and correct your personal information processed as part of our services, go to the section How to access, correct or obtain the erasure of my information? of our data protection policy.
Communication of information to third parties
We may disclose personal data:(eg transaction data relating to professional expenses incurred with the Fleet Pro or Ticket Travel Pro Solutions)
- When we have your consent to send you our promotional offers or those of partners in connection with the Services offered by HTDS
- When necessary to provide the service with third party service providers and subcontractors and any other company that intervenes on our behalf, or with the entities of the HTDS group
- To meet our legal obligations, ensure the management of our litigation
- In case of transfer of our activity, merger or transfer.
To contact us
For more information about our personal data protection practices, please refer to the full text of our data protection policy below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us
If you have any questions regarding this data protection policy or for any request concerning your personal data, you can contact us:
- By email : by sending an email at : email@example.com
- By mail at: DPO - HTDS – 3 rue du saule trapu – 91 300 Massy
Complaint: If you find that your rights are not respected or that the protection of data concerning you is not assured, you have the right to refer to the CNIL any complaint concerning the processing of data concerning you.