for the Quartz Crystal Microbalance QCM922 Contact
about the Quartz Crystal Microbalance QCM922
The QCM922 microbalance has been developed for piezoelectric gravimetry for masses ranging from nano-gram to microgram.
- Measurement of mass changes in mono-layers
It allows to follow the frequencies and the resistances of resonance of a quartz crystal covered with a layer of platinum or gold. The resonance frequency changes with the effective mass at the surface of the crystal and the resonance resistance varies as a function of the viscosity of the element reacting with the surface of the crystal. This micro-balance can be used for a very wide range of applications including EQCM with potentiostat / galvanostat.
- 1MHz – 10MHz (resolution: 0.1Hz)
- Resonant Resistance Range 10Ω – 16kΩ (resolution:0.1Ω)
- IEEE-488 (GPIB) and RS-232 interface
- Electrochemistry Research
- Electrochemical depositions
- polymer films
- Battery and Fuel cell