Modulab PhotoEchem is the ultimate instrument for all your measurements combining light and electrochemistry and for characterizing your solar cells.
- Characterization from 350nm to 800nm in steps of 10nm
- BIAS white light technology for better measurement
- Automatic decomposition of quantum efficiency and short-circuit current
Modulab XM PhotoEchem is the latest addition to the MODULAB family, providing a complete answer to all PhotoElectrochemistry experiments.
Modulab XM PhotoEchem from Solartron Analytical is preprogrammed for IPCE (or quantum efficiency) measurements required for a better characterization of your solar cells and for direct solar cell electrolysis (for solar hydrogen production) and for measurements on DSCC cells.
The Modulab PhotoEchem is designed around:
- Modulab XM PhotoEchem for measurement on DSSC
- IPCE modules to allow you to measure quantum efficiency
- Optical bench adapted: Monochromator, 20W Tungsten lamp with its controller
- Modulab software with pre-programmed calculation steps
- New Module for Modulab XM PhotoEchem
- Free Modulab software with IPCE techniques and DSSC characterization
- Light source 'tunable Light Source' included
- NIST calibration file included
- Characterization of solar cells
- Study of direct aqueous electrolysis for the production of hydrogen