The PARSTAT 4000+ is a potentiostat, galvanostat, FRA with a voltage compliance of +/- 48V, current of +/- 4A and a frequency range 10μHz - 10MHz.
- Most efficient potentiostat, galvanostat, FRA on the market
- Floating mode
- Accessories: VERSASTAT_LC for measurements of very low currents (2.5aA), booster 20A
- Free software VersaSudio
The PARSTAT 4000+ is the latest addition to the potentiostat/ galvanostat/ FRA family of Princeton Applied Research. It is the perfect example of our use of the opinions of our customers for the design of new instruments.
The PARSTAT 4000+ takes the versatility, flexibility and reliability of our Versastat family with the exceptional performance of the famous PARSTAT 2273. The PARSTAT 4000+ is the most powerful potentiostat/ galvanostat/ FRA that Princeton Applied Research has ever designed.
The PARSTAT 4000+ offers a +/- 48V compliance, +/- 4A currents and an internal FRA for your EIS up to 10MHz, it is controlled via a USB interface and uses the free Versastudio software.
- Compliance/ polarisation voltage: +/- 48V; +/- 10V
- Compliance current: +/- 4A
- Frequency response analyzer: 10μHz to 10MHz
- Current sensitivity: 1.2fA (2.5aA with option)
- Voltage sensitivity: 1.5µV
- Fundamenal research
- Research and Development
- Solar cells and batteries