The PARSTAT MC is the most versatile multi-channel potentiostat/ galvanostat/ EIS on the market.
- The ultimate modular design: 1 to 32 channels (4 parallel chassis)
- Floating mass to test several samples in a single cell
- Modular design not neccessary return to the factory for service
- Available options: Low-current interface, cells, booster 5A, sample holder batteries ...
The PARSTAT MC family represents an ultimate advance in the design of multi-channel Potentiostat / Galvanostat / EIS.
Designed around a new 8-channel chassis (hot-swappable, floating mode, fast acquisition…).
Princeton Applied Research offers 4 types of potentiostat compatible cards to better adapt your needs.
• PARSTAT MC 2000: For the most demanding experiments on batteries, corrosion with resistive electrolyte and electroplating.
• PARSTAT MC 1000: For experiments requiring a large current range (nanobatteries, determination of low corrosion rate,coating…)
• PARSTAT MC 1000/DC: For experiments requiring the highest accuracy and best current range without EIS
• PARSTAT MC 500: Economical solution for most standard electrochemical experiments (EIS option available)
- 8 channel chassis, USB
- Versastudio software included
- PARSTAT MC 2000: Polarization +/- 30V, Current (4nA to 1A), EIS (10μHz to 7Mhz)
- PARSTAT MC 1000 and PARSTAT MC1000 / DC: Polarization +/- 10V, Current (4nA to 2A), EIS (10μHz to 1Mhz)
- PARSTAT MC 500: Polarization +/- 10V, Current 2μA to 500mA, EIS optional (10μHz to 1MHz)
- Fuel cells
- Electrochemical research