The core product of Cairpol is our sensor, Cairsens, and we build several integrated solutions around it, in order to address the various needs of air quality monitoring.
- simple, reliable, cost effective
- ppb levels detection
- Autonomous version (solar panel)
- immediate operation
Able to monitor pollutants at very low levels of concentration (ppb-levels for most) with a 1-minute time frame while being calibration-free for a complete year, Cairsens delivers a highly reliable and accurate measurement (comparable to reference analyzers, with a +/-30% accuracy as stated by the European directive 2008/50/EC).
- LCD display of the concentration of the measured pollutant
- Internal data storage capacity: up to 1 year, depending on usage
- Internal microprocessor for time and concentration calculations
- Low battery indication
- Monitoring fugitive emission like odour on WWt plants,
- Dynamic pollution mapping
- Ambiant air pollution study
- Indoor air quality measurement