The HC51M analyzer’s electrometer measures the current generated by the ionization of the carbon atoms in the flame fueled by a hydrogen/air mixture.
- High sensitivity, stable, linear FID detector
- Temperature controlled pneumatics
- Interactive menu driven software
- Synoptic flow diagram display
To distinguish between total and non-methane hydrocarbons an optional converter is used to oxidise all the non-methane hydrocarbons. The temperature controlled pneumatics prevents condensation.
The flow is automatically adjusted and the instrument is provided with automatic ignition of the flame in case of flame out or power failure.
The HC51M features a built-in zero/span solenoid valves to perform manual, automatic and remote zero/span checks.
- Lower detectable limit: 0.05 ppm
- Response time: automatic or programmable
- Span drift: < 1 % / 7 days
- Linearity: ± 1 % full scale
- Ambient air monitoring (fixe and mobile AQMS monitoring stations)
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEM) by dilution extraction
- Measurement of impurities in industrial gases