The AF22M uses the universally recognized principle of UV Fluorescence applied to the measurement of sulfur dioxide.
- Interactive menu driven software with enhanced speed display
- Real-time synoptic flow diagram display
- User programmable ranges and average times
The outcome is an ultra compact and light- rack 3U, easy-to-use analyzer capable of measuring sulphur dioxide at ppb levels. Applied to SO2 measurement, the universally known UV fluorescent principle consists in detecting the characteristic fluorescence radiation emitted by SO2 molecules. In the presence of a specific wavelength of UV light (214 nm) the SO2 molecules reach temporary excited electronic state. The subsequent relaxation produces a fluorescence radiation which is measured by a non-cooled photomultiplier tube (PM).
- Lower detectable limit: 0.4 ppb
- Response time: automatic and programmable (minimum 10 sec)
- Span drift: less than 0.5 % / 24 h less than 1 % / 7 days
- Linearity: +/- 1 % of F.S.
- Continuous indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring (SO2, H2S)
- Stationary and mobile AQMS laboratories
- Air quality and stack monitoring of petrochemical, pulp & paper plants, water treatment plants...
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEM) by dilution extraction