A unique multi-gaz analyzer for: NO, NO2, NOx, N2O, CO, CO2, SO2, HCl, HF, CH4, TOC and O2. Optional measurement of NOX by chemiluminescence.
- Sample lines
- Automatic calibration units
- Instrument air drying system
- Data acquisition & management system.
Infra-Red Gas Filter Correlation allows the MIR 9000 to offer up to ten gas measurements simultaneously, including Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), even Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) and Hydrogen Fluoride (HF). Designed to comply with U.S. EPA 40 CFR 60 & 75 requirements and European regulations such as 2000/76/EC (WID) and 2001/80/EC (LCPD), the MIR 9000 offers maximum availability and complete compliance with applicable regulations.
- Zero drift: <2% F.S. / 30 days
- Span drift: < 1% F.S. / 7 days
- Linearity: < 1% F.S.
- Power supply: 80 - 230V, 50-60 Hz
- Municipal and Hazardous Waste Incinerators
- Cogeneration, Gas Turbines (MIR 9000 with CLD option)
- Industrial Boilers and Furnaces
- Process monitoring