The adsorption air dryers provide dry air through technology Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA system) for NMR, AA, DTA, Rheometers, or upstream of nitrogen generators or air zero.
- Supply of quality air without CO2 or particulate matter
- Dew Point Temperature <-70 ° C
- Significant reduction of the background noise of your analyzes
Our CO2-free pressure swing adsorption (PSA) air dryer uses a molecular sieve bed. They incorporate a microfilter MF inlet filter at 0.01 micron, two drying columns equipped with molecular sieves packaged in cartridge to facilitate maintenance and a PE dust filter outlet at 25 microns. There are also air dryers without CO2 adsorption for TOC analyzers, purging or FT-IR microscopes.
- Airflow pure output: 200 L / min at 7 bar
- Pressure dew point: - 40 ° C
- Air pressure input from 4 to 16 bars (preset to 7 bar)
- Air inlet temperature min / max: + 5 ° C / +50 ° C
- Compressed air network
- CO2 analyzer