The adsorption air dryers provide dry air through technology Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA system) for NMR, AA, DTA, Rheometers, or upstream of nitrogen generators or air zero.
- Patented PSA Technology
- Complete purification unit incorporating pre / post filtration and drainage of condensates
- Simplicity of installation
- Compact solution
Our CO2-free pressure swing adsorption (PSA) air dryer uses a molecular sieve bed. They incorporate a microfilter MF inlet filter at 0.01 micron, two drying columns equipped with molecular sieves packaged in cartridge to facilitate maintenance and a PE dust filter outlet at 25 microns. There are also air dryers without CO2 adsorption for TOC analyzers, purging or FT-IR microscopes.
- Output airflow: 85 liters / min to 7 bar
- Air quality delivered: dew point -70 ° C, HCs <0.003 ppm; Particles <0.1 micron
- Inlet air flow at 7 bar: 155 L / min
- Regeneration air flow rate: 70 L / min
- Compressed air network
- CO2 analyzer