Comparator Balances have a very high resolution of up to 52 million points and are distinguished by extremely high repeatability.
- Ultra-high resolution
- Excellent repeatability of results
These two features allow comparative weighings between a known reference weight and an unknown test specimen even if the weight difference is absolutely minimal. The main users of Comparator Balances for weight measurement are national standards mass laboratories, legal metrology services, in-house calibration laboratories, and weights and measures offices. These require absolute weighing with an extremely high resolution.
- Maximum capacity: from 0,1µg to 6000kg
- Types of comparators: Manual, Automatic, Robots
- Speed up weight calibration process
- Quick and Accurate Volume and Density Determination