Spotlight 200i FTIR Microscope System is a high-performance microscopy platform, designed to generate high-quality, reproducible data from a variety of sample types.
- Highest performance signal-to-noise system giving best quality spectra and fastest imaging
- Can operate in transmission, reflectance and automated micro-ATR for maximum sampling flexibility
- Flexible, high-performance instrument allows exceptional applications capability
- Can be upgraded to a Spotlight 400 Imaging System allowing even faster imaging and the opportunity to add ATR imaging
In every laboratory in which analytical IR and microscopy are factors – in food packaging and other advanced materials, forensics, pharmaceuticals, biomaterials, academia, and a host of other disciplines – the trend is toward less specialization and more emphasis on learning a variety of instrumentation.
It’s intelligent technology, and it’s simple to use: Smart region-of-interest search. Batch analysis and reporting for multipoint and multicomponent measurement. Auto-ATR optimization for fast, accurate results. And so much more.
The Spotlight microscope systems are designed for the lab scientist faced with increasingly challenging samples – and who needs higher sensitivity and simpler workﬂ ows to meet those challenges. That means faster, more intelligent automation, state-of-the-art technologies, easy-to-use software, plus simple tools for everything from setup to method development to data analysis. The result? The highest sensitivity and sophisticated analysis capabilities for even the most challenging samples..
- Portable: No
- Technology type: IR
- Wavelength: 7800 - 600cm-1
- Academic research