Malvern Instruments’ Spraytec is a laser diffraction particle size system specifically designed to address the unique requirements of aerosol and spray droplet characterization across a wide range of industries and applications.
- Accurate Sizing
- Synchrone measurements
- No user bias
- Easy of use of data interpretation
The Spraytec provides in-situ, real-time droplet measurements in a fully validated package, giving accurate, reproducible results time and again.
- Size range: 0.1µm to 2000µm
- Concentration range : Patented Multiple Scattering Correction ( US Patent No. 5,619,324) enables operation at high concentrations.
- Optical alignment system: Automatic rapid align system
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 1% on the Dv50 for NIST-traceable latex standards
- Light source: 632.8 nm, 2 mW helium-neon laser.
- Understanding nasal drug delivery
- Characterization of agricultural spray nozzles
- Characterization of Agrochemical Atomisers
- High resolution characterisation of fuel
- Measuring sprays containing propellants or volatile components