The ISO-CART range transforms your laboratory gamma spectroscopy into field spectroscopy. Designed around HPGE detectors, it incorporates suitable transport system, detector and electric or nitrogen coolers and ISOPLUS software.
- For field gamma spectroscopy
- Choosing detectors
- Choice of cooling
- Includes MCA and ISOPLUS software
ISO-CART-II is the Mobile Assay System for decontamination applications. The ISO-CART-II range includes three solutions:
ISO-CART II 85: Transport and orientation trolley ISCO-CART II, HPGe IDM-200-V spectrometer with integrated cooling, ISOPLUS software, ISO-2-IDM-SHD modular collimator
ISO-CART II with nitrogen cooling: This solution includes a suitable transport system, an HPGe detector to choose from (GEM 25 to GMX80) a dewar of 3 or 7 liters, MCA DigiDart and ISOPLUS software
ISOCART II with Detective: Adaptive transport system, Detective or Micro-Detective and ISOPLUS software
- ISO-CART 85: ISOCART II transport trolley, IDM-200-V detector, collimators, PC, ISOPLUS and factory calibration
- ISO-CART nitrogen: suitable transport system, detector to choose from, dewar, DigiDart MCA, ISOPLUS and factory calibration
- ISO-CART Detective: Collimator and detective transport system, ISOPLUS software
- Wide range of options: Collimators, distance measuring laser, sensor rotation module ...
- Site decontamination
- Decontamination of object