Proportional gas counter, ultra-low background noise with or without window. HTDS offers the widest range of Alpha-Beta meters on the market to best meet your needs.
- Counts alpha and beta simultaneously
- Report editor and identification of radionuclides (option)
- Plastic dual Phosphorus sensor for gas-free operation (ASC-950-DP)
- Radon Compensation / Rejection
The Alpha-Beta range of autosamplers offered by HTDS has been designed to adapt perfectly to the needs of your laboratory.
WPC 1050: Very low noise gas proportional counter with passive and active anti-coincidence protection (Radon compensation).
IPC-650-HP: Very low noise and windowless proportional gas counter to significantly increase efficiency.
WPC 1150 GFW-3: Gas proportional counter 89mm to increase sensitivity and a sample window of 102mm diameter.
WPC 1150 GFW-5: Proportional gas counter 127 mm ultra-low noise with anti-cosmic protection to increase sensitivity and a sample window of 102 mm diameter.
If you do not have access to gas (example: intervention truck…), the solution of the ASC changer with plastic scintillator is the best solution:
ASC-950-DP: Counter with a ZnS scintillator and two Phosphorus plastic detectors that eliminate the need for gas.
- Capacity: 50/100 plates
- Plates: 5.1cm / 7.6cm or 10.2cm
- 4Π plating and anti-cosmic shielding to reduce noise (<1cpm)
- Nuclear Industry
- Radiation Protection Service
- Environmental Measurement Service