ORTEC's new HPGe detector chiller is revolutionizing gamma spectrometry, ensuring that your detectors perform exactly the same as nitrogen cooling without filling contractions.
- Performance: Resolution equivalent to nitrogen in use -10 ° to 40 °
- Accounting: All GEM, GMX and PROFILE sensors in multi-orientation and PopTop included
- Economical: Low power consumption (70W), no maintenance and very quiet (55dB)
- 2-year warranty with MTTF> 200,000 hours
The latest development from the ORTEC and SunPower merger, the ICS (Integrated Cryocooling System) is revolutionizing Gamma spectrometry.
The Stirling cooling technology combined with a new active vibration suppression (AVC) technology allows us to provide you with:
High-Performance solution: The resolution of your nitrogen-cooled detectors or ICS will be the same and no more need for thermal cycles.
Portable solution: All-in-one box, very low consumption (70W in standard environment) and operation from -10° to +40°
Silent solution: < 55dB at 1 meter
Secure solution: No more nitrogen handling, no maintenance and 2 year warranty
PopTop compatible solution: With your current ORTEC sensors: GEM, GMX and PROFILE in multi-position
Economic solution: No more need to have molecular filter or thermal cycle (time saving)
The ICS is a necessary part of any Gamma spectrometry measurements.
- Stirling type cooler with AVC technology (anti-vibration)
- Remote preamplifier
- Low background noise option
- Accounting with cover Aluminum, carbon fiber and Beryllium
- Compatible for battery operation
- Laboratory gamma spectrometry
- Embedded gamma spectrometry