With the Gamma TEX-1600, protect your environment by detecting SNM threats quickly and with certainty.
- Resolutions better than NaI detectors at low energies
- Robust and vibration resistant
- Transportable on the ground
The Gamma TEX-1600 is the first gamma spectrometer optimized for SNMs on the market. The TEX-1600 has been specially designed for the detection and spectrometry of low energies (e.g. U235, P239, Am241).
The Gamma TEX-1600 is designed around:
• A pressurized Xenon detector including two photomultipliers
• A nanosecond acquisition card ARKTIS WaveDream
• A software from MCA ARKTIS SpecXViewer
- Resolution 18.7%@81Kev; 7.1%@511keV; 6.2%@662keV and 4.6%@1270keV
- Efficiency: 90% @ 81keV and 70% @ 662keV
- Detection and characterization of SNM (Uranium, Plutonium ...)
- Field analysis