The IdentiFINDER R500 (formerly the RadHUNTER™) is an extremely sensitive and accurate portable radionuclide gamma identification system (riid).
- Gamma and neutron detection
- High resolution and reduced false alarms
Available in two configurations (NAl and LaBr), the R500 is capable of detecting, locating, measuring and identifying precisely and quickly the sources of contamination thanks to their signiture of gamma radiation.
The R500 NGH uses a 0.75″ thick and 4″ diameter NaI (Tl) detector, while the R500 HGL ultra 3n uses a LaBr3: (Ce) detector of 1.5″ by 1.5″. Both instruments come with a GM tube for high gamma dose rate measurements and a sealed He3 detector with moderator for neutron detection. Each device comes in a carrying case with battery charger, communication cables and analysis and synchronization software.
- Detecting radiation sources in seconds
- Robust solution (resists falls of 1m)
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- Customs / Border security
- Emergency situation
- Civil protection
- Environmental monitoring