A portable Gamma and Neutron spectrometer with high detection and identification performance. Perfectly suited to pushed and first level control for example.
- Detect, locate and identify radionuclides
- ANSI library (user-modifiable)
- IP65 - battery > 8 hours
- Communication Bluetooth and G3 / G4 if SIM card
The SAM III model 945 is a modern, ergonomic and portable gamma spectrometer.
The SAM III is a manual, fast and accurate instrument with 2 working modes: search and identification of sources. It is ideal for rapid detection and identification of isotopes in the field.
Using an application installed on a Smartphone, you will be able to easily carry out your contamination search and identify your radioactive source.
The SAM III 945 Portable Gamma Spectrometer is available in three models:
• NaI: resolution 7%
• CeBr: resolution 4%
• LaBr: resolution 3%
Each model is available with a neutron count. A PC interface also makes it possible to view and process the recorded spectra more easily.
• Laser pointer
• Integrated light
• Stabilization tripod
- Energy range: 20keV - 3MeV
- Automatic calibration and continuous stabilization
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- DSP Digital Electronics
- Combating the illicit transport of radioactive materials
- Search for misplaces industrial or medical sources
- Detection of dirty bombs, enriched fissile materials
- Cargo control, vehicles, drums and containers