The AMS-4 is a Continuous Air Monitor (CAM) offering beta particulate, radioiodine or noble gas detection.
- Detection of beta particles, iodine and rare gases
- Continuous subtraction of background noise
- Alarms of concentration, dose and activity
The Thermo Scientific™ AMS 4 provides an early warning to workers exposed to potential airborne releases of beta-emitting particulates. It’s lightweight and robust design accommodates both fixed and portable use applications.
It is compatible with Thermo Scientific ViewPoint Enterprise
- Keypad: 18 keys, full numeric plus function keys
- Reports both DAC and cpm
- Printer: RS-232 serial DB9
- Data log buffer: 2000 entries of combined concentration and status
- Fixed and portable applications
- Radiation detection measurments