Embedded system in land, see or air vehicle to detect radioactivity levels over a wide territorial coverage.
- Fully autonomous and mobile
- Can be carried on any type of vehicle
- Direct GPS coupling for instant radiological mapping
- Available in gamma or gamma/neutron version
RadSURVEILLANCE is an autonomous and mobile system for the detection and monitoring of gamma or neutron radiation. It can be used in land vehicles, helicoptors, marine platforms or in a fixed station.
- 0.4 or 4 l NaI (Tl) detector and optional He3 neutron detector
- Resolution <8.5%
- Weight: 10 to 22 kg, dimensions: (381 mm x 101 mm x 101 mm) or (731 mm x 162 mm x 172 mm)
- Sampling: 0.1 to 10 spectra per second
- Operating Temperature Range -30 C to +45 C
- Protection of sensitive areas
- Combating the illicit transport of radioactive materials
- Radiographic mapping of large territorial areas