The LCR meter 1910 measures more than 15 impedance parameters over a frequency range from 20Hz to 1MHz with a bias current from 1mA to 1A.
- 15 impedance parameters
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 1MHz
- Internal bias current from 0V to 1A
- 4 measuring points
The LCR meter 1910 has been developed for inductance and impedance testing on a wide variety of electronic components over a frequency range from 20Hz to 1MHz. The front panel menu has been designed for ease-of-use.
The LCR meter 1910 measures and displays more than 15 different impedance parameters, providing versatility and flexibility. It is distinguished from other instruments by programming test sequences of more than 6 steps and taking into account the impedance of your cables.
- Frequencies from 20Hz to 1MHz, resolution 1Hz
- Source impedance 5Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω or 100Ω
- Test voltage AC / DC: 20mV to 1V
- Connection 4 BNC
- Interfaces I / O, RS232, GPIB (option)
- Component testing
- Test materials
- Product development
- Reception or line testing