The LOM 510 is a programmable milliohmmeter for production tests of measurements from 1μΩ to 200Ω.
- Great quality for the price
- 4-point measurement for accuracy
The IET LOM 510 with its display and front panel menu is ideal for simple and accurate measurement of very low resistance. Its precision of 0.05% and its range of measurement from 1μΩ to 200Ω make it one of the most versatile and efficient instruments on the market.
The measurement is done in 4 points eliminating the wiring resistances and the DC mode makes it possible to suppress the EMF noises.
Suitable for production testing – the LOM 510 has a digital output.
A large number of accessories can accompany your LOM-510 (Kelvin clamps, microelectrodes, calibration kit …)
- 5 measuring ranges from 1μΩ to 200Ω
- Constant current from 0.1mA to 1A
- SW, DC and pulsed modes
- Measuring speed: 3 measurements in two seconds
- Test in production of contact resistances, resistances of cables, relays
- Testing fuses and heating elements
- Resistance test for motor coils
- Quality Assurance Test