The compact Model 4006 Minibin and Power Supply is the ideal solution for building boxcar systems using our boxcar modules.
- Accommodates up to 6 NIM-standard modules
- compatible with power cords and ac power outlets
- Two standard preamplifier power outlets
Its compact 9″ x 12″ (240 mm x 320 mm) footprint minimizes the space required on the benchtop. It can operate at full power while sitting on a solid surface, because rear intake and exhaust of cooling air eliminates the need to provide free air flow from below. The Model 4006 accommodates up to three dual-width NIM modules such as the models 4121B and 4161A, although it can also be used with single width modules as well.
- Operates from 100, 120, 220, or 240 V ac at 50 or 60 Hz
- Output Voltages - NIM Connectors
- The total current on each rail must not
- Building boxcar systems